| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Keszthely in December is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with intermittent sleet or snow. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Keszthely are really dreary with on balance just 1:34 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:31 long and the longest day is 8:47 long with an average length of 8:36.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Keszthely December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Keszthely, Hungary
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Keszthely: