| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Keszthely in February is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sporadic sleet or snow. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of fluid accrues across an average of 7 days.
- In February the blue above Keszthely is dull having an average of a trifling 3:00 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:13.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Keszthely February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Keszthely, Hungary
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Keszthely: