| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Keszthely in January is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with sporadic snow. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid tumbles across on average 7 days.
- In January the skies in Keszthely are very dim having on average only 2:00 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:36 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 8:59.
- There are approximately 6:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Keszthely January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Keszthely, Hungary
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Keszthely: