| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Keszthely in March is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of fluid descends during an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Keszthely are slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:38 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 6:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Keszthely March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Keszthely, Hungary
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Keszthely: